Home Contact Calendar News Staff
In This Site

Address Verification

In some instances you may be asked to provide proof of address.

For address verification, please provide:

  • A current photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, tribal ID, passport or military ID)
  • AND any combination of three (3) of the following items:
    • Utility bill or start up notice dated within the last 60 days (energy, water, gas, waste)
    • Government notice (tax return, economic assistance)
    • Housing agreement or lease (Note: If you are renting or living with extended family or a friend you must complete the enclosed residency affidavit form, plus one form of proof of address from home owner or renter and two forms in parent/guardian name)
    • Mortgage Statement or Closing documents dated within the last 60 days.

Thank you for your assistance in this process.

Please contact Nagashia.Jackson@mpls.k12.mn.us, Web Site Administrator,
for any questions/concerns you have about information posted on this site.